Foxridge is here to help you every step of the way. Below are answers to some frequently asked questions regarding our home warranty service. If you have questions about purchasing a Foxridge home, please contact our sales centres and a member of our sales team will be happy to assist.
You will receive an Avid survey after move-in, 30 days after move-in and one year after move-in.
Once you take possession you can log on to your Conasys Portal to submit a request. Click the ‘Request Service’ tab on the left, select the room, add a description and a picture. Once all the items have been entered click submit and we will contact you to schedule an appointment.
We offer a 60 day and Year End service. However, if something urgent comes up outside of these time frames we will be sure to address it.
Emergencies are the only issues we will accept by phone or email. All other request should be submitted through the Conasys Portal.
As defined by the limited warranty, emergency includes situations such as:
- Total loss of heat when the outside temperature is below 7º Celsius
- Total loss of electricity (Check with the utility company before reporting this circumstance to Foxridge Homes or electrician)
- Total loss of water (Check with the City to be certain the problem is not a general outage in the area
- Plumbing leak that requires the entire water supply to be shut off
- Gas leak: If you smell gas or hear the flow of escaping gas, follow these steps immediately:
- Don’t smoke, light matches, operate electrical switches, use either cell or telephones, or create any other source of ignition
- Leave the building immediately; leaving the door open and any windows that may already be open
- Get to a nearby phone and call the FortisBC 24-hour Emergency Line at: 1.800.663.9911 or 911 or the fire department emergency number
Our YouTube channel has many instruction videos demonstrating everything from cleaning the fireplace glass to repairing a drywall nail pop.
Our goal is to complete as many items as possible in the initial review appointment. If an additional appointment is required, we schedule approximately 3 weeks from the review date.
The trades required, as well as our skilled Warranty Technicians, will arrive at your home at the scheduled appointment. We ask that all breakable items are put somewhere safe and that pets and children are kept safely away from the work areas. Once the work is complete, you will be asked to initial each item indicating you are satisfied with the repair.
The health and safety of our homeowners and employees are of the utmost importance. Before any trade or Warranty Technician is permitted in your home we ask that you answer a few health screening questions. At the beginning of each day we complete a self assessment. Employees feeling unwell are not permitted to work. When we are in your home we will socially distance and when this is not possible masks will be worn. Our staff is equipped with all of the proper protective equipment as well as hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes.